Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Resolutions.....

Okay, so I am updating my resolutions from a few posts ago.

Well..........

Just kidding, its not that bad.

1. Update blog more often: Check. Probably not as much as I should, but certainly more than before.

2. My devotions: Check. I have been involved in a bible study (Beth Moore, Esther). Need I say more? It is an EXCELLENT study and I am thoroughly enjoying it. It has just encouraged me more to spend time daily in the word.

3. Family Picture: Not Yet. But have big plans for a family vacation picture. Does that count?

4. Organize: NOT EVEN CLOSE. James and I have decided to "redo" our bathroom. From a half bath to a full bath. So, most of you know the mess that entails. Hopefully when we wrap this up in the next few weeks I can then start the clean up process. I have before pictures and will take afters and post them when I can figure it out.

5. Get Healthy: Check, on my way, anyway. I joined the gym. I am so glad that I did. Didn't really want to because it is so expensive, and we have a lot of equipment at our house (but it is all in the garage and it is not heated). It has been very cold here lately and as a result......no working out for me. My hubby has been EXTREMELY supportive and sweet about it all. I am determined to do this and with his support I know I will get results.

No comments: